Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wii are having fun!

I edited this so I could make a slideshow of the pictures up at the cabin (partly to conserve room but mostly to show off my mad skills)

So both the Butler and Thomas family got a Wii for Christmas. Now as everyone knows, we have to make fun out of nothing... so with Tracey's brilliant leadership we had a bowling Wii off. Everyone participated including Sidney and Brett (Brett is a force to be reckoned with). The top scorers in order were...
1. Coty
2. Brandon
3. Tracey
4. Rachael

Here are some of my sledding pictures from up at the cabin also. I don't want to brag, but I think my camera is better than Rachael's. Not that we were comparing or anything, I just wanted to share that with everyone.

We had a grand time shoveling and making banks for the perfect sledding hill. Tracey even road his snowmobile up and down to pack it down (it is still being determined if this was necessary or if he just wanted to show off his skills, you know he is training to be a cage fighter). Even Lucky got into the action (as you can see by her action shots). Wish everyone could have been here but this is just our motivation for February yipee!


2 comments:

Becca said...

I look pretty good if ya ask me...lol

Steff said...

We are ready for the 2008 Wii off next month. Bring on the competition!