Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hawadii, as Sidney calls it.

I think I am getting the hang of this. I am now going to post my comment before my long list of pictures. The below picture is a weird maze we found when we hiked down to the dragons teeth (weird formations made by the lava when it hit the ocean). When you finally get through the maze and to the center there is a bowl that has money in it. I don't know if people put money in it or what it was for. Of course we left it so the Hawadii spirits didn't follow us when we left.

We had a great time in Hawaii. We spent a lot of time on the beaches boogie boarding or in my case soaking up the sun. One beach we went to was Big Beach. I had read in one of the tourist books that to the left of Big Beach was Little Beach. You have to climb over a rock wall (there is a path) to get to it. The boogie boarding wasn't that great on Big Beach so I told Mark to go over and check out the other beach. I had read that at times there might be a few nude sunbathers over there. After 3 1/2 hours (just kidding it was only about 10 minutes haha) Mark returns and tells me after climbing down the path you come around the rock wall and what did his wondering (or was it wandering) eyes see? An older naked guy putting sunscreen "all over" and another guy ridding commando on a surfboard. He took one last gander and said there had to have been almost 100 people, all naked and mostly guys, hanging (literally) out on the beach. He decided maybe that wasn't a family beach and came right back. He also was wondering how come the people who you really don't want to see naked are the ones who are nudists. Hmmm things that make you go hmmmm.





1 comment:

Steff said...

Oh gross! Old guys rubbing sunscreen on each other. Yikes! Those pictures look really fun. I can't believe you didn't take the money out of the bowl because, hey, free money!