Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tolo

Rachael and I before the dance.

Everyone at Maria's before the dance.

All the seniors in our group.

Eating at Zoopa's
We went to the Cheese Cake Factory before but the wait was to long and we would have missed the dance. We ended up going to Zoopa's buffet and were a little over dressed. lol

The whole group.

Overall it was really fun. The actual dance was quite the experience and I decided that it wasn't worth the 9 1/2 hours decorating the night before, but we all still had fun! ♥

5 comments:

Steff said...

Rebecca! You look so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. BTW, thanks for the crack about the Prada bag. Come on...

Becca said...

haha anytime!!

Tfamily said...

You look marvelous darling! I like how most of the girls were wearing black and you and ther other girl were wearing different colors. Way to be different.

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the fact you went to zoopas for dinner. My kinda girl!

Also thanks for posting all the time. I am trying to get ready to post some more, so thanks for keeping me motivated!

Lorri

Steff said...

Rebecca, enjoy having cute, normal hair now. Everyone in hair school will try to talk you into experimenting... I won't say anything else except I did end up with bright cranberry red hair once. Yikes!

Becca said...

Haha...yeah...well I already have that one going...I kinda permed my hair...so its really curly. and zoopas was way fun actually I would probably do that again instead anyways. Thanks!!