Saturday, January 05, 2008

Disney World - happiest place on earth!

We had the BEST time in Florida. I truely think it was one of my favorite vacations. Here are some pictures. The first one is from Everest. Coty even shot a video while riding it. I will see if I can find it and upload it. The next was at Adventure Island. I thought it was funny and made the kids pose. Boy did they love that!
We took a ton of pictures with Sidney and different characters (I won't bore you with those) when she got their autograph. But when Blain saw "wolverine" he really wanted a picture with him but had to take Sidney with him so he didn't look so silly. Blain is a wolverine wannabe.
The last picture is us waiting for the "fantasmic" show at Animal Kingdom. Poor Sidney. All the other kids were getting twirly, glowing, sparkly toys for the night show. But being the clever and thrifty mother that I am, I brought a glow stick that I had at home. Just before the show was to start, I break out my glow stick to Sid's delight. We open the package and bend it in half and tada..... it was to old and didn't to anything. So here is a poor 5 year old with a broken glow stick at the happiest place on earth. Welcome to real life huh?





2 comments:

Becca said...

HAHA!!! I am sure blain had to bring sidney!!! and looks like you had fun!

Steff said...

I like Courtney's glasses. That last picture of all the girls is really cute. What a fun trip! I can't wait until my kids are old enough for Disneyland!!