Saturday, November 01, 2008

More pumpkin Fun

I'm trying to get Tanner hooked on blogging ( kind of like hooked on phonics, but funner- so you guys keep telling me:)) so I showed him how to post some pictures and encouraged him to add some funny dialog to go with it. I gave him some ideas and let him loose, hence the "Sweet Pumpkins" post. I will say one thing, he knows how to get to the point and keep it short and sweet. We did have fun carving pumpkins, everyone got involved and very creative.
The creations all lined up
Tanner and Coty got pretty precise, no jack-0-lanterns here

Rebecca and roommates stayed with us for the weekend. She didn't stay to carve pumpkins with us but we enjoyed going to lunch and visiting while some guys nobody seemed to know hung out at the house playing rock band.


Coty is getting involved, he was part of a group of students that offered to run the games at our school carnival. My Ironman liked his game the best.
(btw, notice the rug burn on Coty's forehead, I'm thinking he should think twice before wrestling his roommate again :)



Coty helping Matthew get three in a row at the Twister tic-tac-toe game. Thanks Coty, you're the best!





2 comments:

Tfamily said...

We miss Coty! But we are glad that you hare having fun with him (and keeping him in line). Don't be afraid to wack him upside the head if he needs it.

Tracey and Gayle said...

Thank you Wendi for posting that picture of Becca. Now I know where my necklace went. That little thief.