Sunday, November 02, 2008

Loaded Questions Part 2

So here are the people who sent an answer AND their answer (in random order). So now each person needs to post in comments who they think said what. Good Luck and Mom and Dad said whoever wins gets a new car, or at least one from Florida off ebay.

Question...
What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?

People who entered the contest:

Wendi
Lorri
Dave
Matt
Steff


The answers:

1. The first thing I notice about someone is their imperfections. Not in a judging way.. I just can't help observing if their nose is a little pointy or if they have a double chin (he he). If this akes me a bad person, let the tomato throwing begin.

2. I notice toes. Especially peanut shaped toes. The worst is when their second toe is longer than their big toe. It looks freaky like E.T. or something.

3. My eyes can't help but be drawn to a persons ready to be popped zit. If they don't have that, then I would say teeth. Hate to say it, but teeth say a lot about a person.

4. Their body language.

5. Their face, how they do their hair and what they are wearing. So basically personal grooming habits.

Now in the comments, write each person name and the number you think their answer is. You can only use each answer and name once. We will be running a total over the next couple of months and yep you guessed it, whoever wins... gets the CAR!




Answers:

Matt-
1. steff
2. me
3. lorri
4. wendi
5. dave

Wendi-
1. Lorri
2. Matt
3. Wendi
4. Dave
5. Steff

And since I already know the answers here are they are correct (in no specific order)...

1. Steff
2. Matt
3. Wendi
4. Dave
5. Lorri

Thanks for everyone who played over the last month. Maybe when I think of a new way to post answers we will do it again :)

6 comments:

Steff said...

I'm so excited! I hope I win the car!

Okay, here are my guesses...

Wait a minute...If I post my guesses, everyone will know which ones Matt and I did. Whoever posts last will be able to tell who wrote what just by looking at their guesses. Nay, I will not be the first one to post.

Tfamily said...

Okay, we still need to work out the glitches to this. Any ideas on how best to post this? Unless everyone emails me their choices and I post them all at once.
Any other ideas???

Dave said...

I'll tell you what, Lorri. You give me your car and we'll call it even. :) Seriously though, the Emailing idea makes sense to me.

Erikson Family said...

Why doesn't anyone blog anymore

Tfamily said...

Everyone send me your answers and I will post all the resutls. Matt has sent me his.

Tfamily said...

Reason I haven't blogged lately. By Lorri Thomas

Because I have been busy. Is that good excuse to stay in contact with my forever family? I think not. So I am working at rectifying my priorities and will try and be a better contributor in the future.

Thank you