Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seriously? Sharkfest 2010?

Tracey was talking (aka hasseling) me in the foyer at church the other day. He said he had a commitment from the following people to swim Sharkfest in 2010...

Steff
Wendi
Tracey
Brandon

I can't remember if he mentioned Brian and Dave because I was still hyperventaliating. Who is seriously in for Sharkfest 2010? I keep thinking that once in a lifetime is good for me. Maybe it is because I am a little older and can I add wiser? Anyways, thought we needed a post AND I am definitely curious about those who are in.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Steff said...

Wow! I love the new blog look. I really love the header! It looks great! Thanks! Yes, I believe Matt and I are in for Sharkfest 2010. I also recently talked to Dave and Brian and I THOUGHT it sounded like they were in. I'm all for in now but when it is about a month away I will be cursing myself for agreeing to do it again. :)

Erikson Family said...

umm, I don't know if I actually committed or is that, should be committed, for even thinking about doing this but I will probably be in - you know me, I don't like to be left out. Not to mention I would like to try new goggles, I'm thinking full coverage maybe something like Sandy the Squirrel wears on Spongebob. Yeah, I watch it - you know you do too.

Dave said...

Yeah, you can probably get a slightly better time if your goggles don't malfunction. jk