Friday, October 24, 2008

Loaded Questions....

Since this site is getting BBBOOOORRRRRIIINNNNGGGG! I thought I would spice it up with a game. Remember that game we played "Loaded Questions" where one person asks a questions and everyone gives their response and then one player had to guess whose answer went with what person.

So to do this online, I will post the question on Saturday (or Friday evening). Each person then emails me their answer within the week. I will post all the answers and who is participating. Everyone then has one week to give me their matchups which I will post with the answers at the bottom.

Sounds fun huh? I knew you would be excited!

Question...
What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?

You can all email me at my skynetbb.com email. Let the games begin! You have until 10/31 to answer so I can post on Saturday.

5 comments:

Dave said...

Just as long as you don't start asking me who in the family has a double chin. I seem to remember getting into trouble playing a game like this a couple of years ago. :)

Tfamily said...

Thats why it is so fun!

Steff said...

That was hilarious. I really enjoyed that game...until it was my turn. :(

Tracey and Gayle said...

I can remember Dave, who did you say had the double chin?

Dave said...

Hmmm, I feel my selective memory coming on. ha ha