Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sharkfest pictures on photobucket


Yeah! I got the pictures from our trip uploaded to photobucket for anyone that wants to take a peeksie.

The sign in is thebutlerbunch
and the password is butler

I think there is around 100 pictures. I will either put together a slideshow or something for a future post (soon) but wanted to give you the opportunity for you to get a copy of any pictures you wanted or just to see what we ended up with.

For those who knew I was missing my camera, we found it behind the dresser. It must have fallen there with all the junk I kept piling on top of the dresser. Thank goodness Mark had the piece of mind to look 1 more time (after checking twice). I mean the camera would have been devastating enough, but to lose all those pictures would have been heartbreaking.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet!! haha I wish I could have been there!! looks fun!